40-Hour Wire-Feed Welding Class
April 3 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$695
This course covers a combination of classroom and hands-on Arcs and Sparks training using state-of-the-art Lincoln Power Mig 350 welders. The primary welding process in this basic program is wire welding (GMAW). The main goal of this course is weld bead proficiency and to have the understanding of how to properly set up the welding machine for the material being welded.
- Basic welding concepts
- Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Proper setup of a wire-feed welding machine
- Basic welding symbols
- Welding materials
- Hands-on Arcs & Sparks training :
- Laying a proficient bead
- Identifying weld defects and repair
- Weld joints to include: Lap Joints, T Joints, Butt Joints, Corner Joints, and Pipe
- Welding positions: Horizontal, Vertical, Flat
Class start on Tuesday, April 3rd from 5:00-9:00pm. Class will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The course has a 2 person min/10 person max.
Reserve Your Spot Today!