About the Workshop
The Workshop is a coworking office space for professionals looking for an energetic option for working, meeting and collaborating. Located at 208 South Main Street in Aberdeen, South Dakota, the Workshop boasts a modern, open floor plan designed to cultivate creativity and inspiration among its members. Members are freelancers, entrepreneurs and business professionals in a variety of industries – each with a unique perspective and skill set that makes for a diverse network of resources.
In addition to meeting rooms, whiteboards, printer and office supplies, the Workshop provides its members access to FREE educational programming twice a month called “Power Hours” on topics like marketing, social media, legal and accounting practices, as well as human capital management and customer service.
If you’re looking for an inspiring office space to call your work home, consider leasing office space and becoming a member at the Workshop! You’ll find a comfortable atmosphere with inspiring professionals anxious to engage in stimulating conversations.
*CONTACT US FOR A FREE PASS*
Commuter – $5/day or $20/week
- Work from any desk or table available on the first floor from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wi-Fi access
Visionary – $50/month or $500/year
Enjoy all of the benefits of a Commuter membership, plus:
- 24/7 access
- Use of the 2nd Floor Conference Room (seats 8-10) and Learning Lab (seats 18-21), up to 2 hours a month
- Free admission to Power Hours (educational programming) and networking events
Pioneer – $100/month or $1,000/year
Enjoy all of the benefits of a Visionary membership with the added bonus of a dedicated workstation on the second floor with a secure cabinet for storage. Additionally you’ll have:
- Use of the Learning Lab for up to 5 hours per month
- Ability to use space in the evening or on weekends for events or workshops
Innovator – $200/month or $2,000/year ~ CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Enjoy all of the benefits of a Pioneer membership with the added bonus of a private office. Additionally you’ll have:
- Use of the Learning Lab (seats 18-21) for up to 10 hours per month
- Exclusive pre-sale opportunities for special events
Have Questions? Visit us at 208 S Main St! You can also contact the ADC at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (605) 725-9675.