2023 ABERDEEN INTERNSHIP NETWORK
The Aberdeen Internship Network (AIN) is a program dedicated to collaboration among the ADC, local employers, and interns. We work with employers to register their interns to attend our events monthly in the summer. These events are FREE for interns to participate in 2023. Food is provided.
2023 Aberdeen Internship Network Dates:
The AIN promotes networking, professional development, community engagement, and best practices. The ADC created AIN in 2022 after recognizing a need for summer interns in the Aberdeen area to connect with others at a similar point in their career path across a wide range of industries. While many of these interns are students at NSU, many interns study at universities outside of our community and relocate to our area for the summer months. Regardless of where an intern is attending school, we think there are so many opportunities students can gain awareness of that reside in our community. We were proud to host over 25 interns at our events this past summer and hope to grow our numbers in 2023!
The ultimate goal of this program is to help employers enhance the student internship experience for interns in the Aberdeen area in hopes that interns will get better connected with career opportunities in Northeast South Dakota.
Stay tuned for more information! To receive updates on our events, ask any questions, or RSVP, please get in touch with Kendra Hinz at email@example.com or call (605)299-5335.
- Network with fellow interns
- Form connections and grow your network
- Receive invaluable information and advice you can carry into your career post-graduation
- Listen to success stories of local business professionals and business owners
- Engage in conversation on professional development best practices
- Learn more about fun events happening in Aberdeen throughout the summer